There are a few questions that we get asked frequently about the types of job we do. Here are a few of those questions which may assist you:
- How much does a roof restoration cost?
- Every roof is different therefore is priced differently, depending on size, height, pitch and amount of repairs required etc. A detailed fix quote is provided for each roof.
- Do you charge for quotes?
- A detailed inspection outlining the necessary repairs required is carried out by a qualified tradesmen or myself and is supplied free of charge.
- How long does it take?
- As a rule an average restoration will take between 2 and 3 days, depending on the work required.
- Are you insured and licensed?
- YES! We have all relevant insurances for your peace of mind and all our tradesmen are licensed and can be checked via Dept of Fair Trading.
- What Products do you use?
- When restoring a roof we use only Dulux Acratex membrane as we find this to be the superior product on the market. We use Ace guttering, BlueScope steel products (colorbond), and Boral and Monier roof tiles. Our aim is to use the best available products regardless of cost, ensuring the best finish and guaranteeing the longevity of all our work.
- Is all your work guaranteed?
- All our work comes with a comprehensive written guarantee and all Restorations have a material warranty direct from Dulux.
- Do you work weekends?
- We work Monday through to Saturday, available from 6am
- Will you clean up after yourselves?
- We will take all job related rubbish, debris with us and in most cases we will leave your property cleaner then when we arrived, we pride ourselves on it.
If you have any other questions that you need answered, please don't hesitate to go to our contact page.